Saturday, April 25, 2009

CMO OUTING AT VILLA ANTONINA RESORT

















"Villa Antonina Villas and Resort provides a cozy holiday vacation destination for international and domestic travelers, at the same time provides a comfortable venue for business travelers.

Stay close and enjoy the rustic ambiance and relaxing atmosphere which only nature can offer. VILLA ANTONINA VILLAS AND RESORT fulfills your long awaited dream vacation close to the quality comforts of your home within a wholesome community."

March 28-29, 2009- A day to remember for us Campus Ministry Volunteers Alumni. it is a day where we took a break from our respective work just to give way in this special event to be together and remember the days when we were still volunteers in the ministry. The group decided to held its outing at Villa Antonina Resort located at Baliti Road Panipuan, City of San Fernando, Pampanga.

It is not my first time to hear this resort, i almost hear this to some of my friends and tells me that it is indeed an incredible resort. Upon hearing it, it slips my mind and telling, " oh i guess this is just a typical resort that i've been through"

Until the day when we got there, entering the place as if you were in a far place. because of its peaceful and cozy ambiance. I felt this feeling of warmth in my body when i saw its amicable environment.

We were supposed to be 17 who will celebrate the said event, but unfortunately 8 of which did'nt made it because of vital reasons. But despite of the half of the number who were not around, this does not stop us from spending the rest of the days with one another in the pool and in the ever beautiful cottage who happens to be different from the other cottages. ( It's absolutely nice!)

I felt the joy inside of me seeing my friends in the organization. Like what i've said in my previous blog, I almost spend my life being with this organization during my college years.

I believe we are going to be much happier in the outing, if our OM and CM directors. Fr. Melchor Sitchon, Fr. Jonathan Bartolome and Fr. Israel Bong Garcia came through with us. But that is just fine, We knew that eventhough they are not physically present during those days, they were emotionally and sharing the delightful moments with us.

the two day event did not only depicts the closeness of our friendship but how much We love God even better...

by the way to personally see the beauty of this resort, you can log on to http://www.villaantoninaresort.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment