Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LONGING FOR SOMETHING NEW!

I hate being lonely, I hate having a boring life, I hate crying, I hate pretending to be happy but this is what I always feel and I just can't hide it beyond every smile and laughters that slips my face. If I could just turn back time, I wish I was a forever college student, I miss college life, I miss my college friends, I miss my life serving the Lord everyday by preaching the word of God inside our UA Chapel, I miss helping and teaching less fortunate students at Chancery. I miss the joys and memories my classmates and I have shared during our 5 years of being together. In short, I miss my real life, I miss myself, I miss KM...

As much as I keep my true feelings, It is hard, because life has to be face in a case to case basis... it is not easy to show my internal heart crying with sadness, My life is like a candle which continously melting and I just can't stop it. I feel that as day passes by I am continously becoming more miserable, abnormal and feeling nowhere... I wish I can get away with this , escape with my personal sentiments, getting out to my environment and live as if the day is just as bright as the sun that rises in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment