Monday, September 7, 2009

TWILIGHT SAGA NEW MOON SOON IN THEATERS!



THE TWILIGHT SAGA NEW MOON SOON TO OPEN IN MOVIE HOUSES!

Twilight is a 4 series novel of two individuals who fell in love in an extraordinary and mysterious way with its main characters: Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.I was able to watched the first series of this movie and I can say that the story was incredibly awesome and fascinating. The sequence was great and really shakens my heart with the sweet romance of the two main characters. It is a story of a mortal and a vampire who fell in love in a destined time. Based on a source, the second series which is the twilight saga new moon will be aired sometime in November of this year. I could not wait to see the continuation of this story, though I already have some idea on how this second story will be like. But let me keep it a secret so that I will not disturb your momentum in watching... ehehehe! anyway, We see you folks in theaters soon! Godbless... CERTIFIED TWILIGHT ADDICT!

No comments:

Post a Comment