Sunday, June 14, 2009

BACK TO NORMAL!

It is exactly 12:30 am on my clock, June 15, 2009... still facing my laptop, chatting with friends online, texting and listening to a friend's problem, browsing and reading Bo Sanchez blog website, and feeling as if my life is still in the midst of summer! Oh! Wake Up KM! Wake up! Wake Up! Sad to hear! The good times is over, the hang outs with kadas will be put at pause for a while and the playing of bingo game with my childhood friends will be set aside for a moment... just for one immense reason,,, my life will be back to normal... normal, holding my white board marker writing lectures in front of the class, formulating test questions which I hope majority will pass, counseling students who needs a companion or a shoulder to lean on and focusing in giving time with the activities at school... In short, I will be facing my life being a professor once again.

A life full of stress yet satisfying, A life full of headaches yet fulfilling, A life within the 4 walls of classroom imparting knowledge to students yet heartwhelming inside. I do believe that big challenges awaits for me as I enter another one sem of teaching, but like the previous year, I believe that God is with me and He will never leaves me as I continue taking this road of my journey.

I also feel excited because I prepared innovative and creative teaching strategies for this sem, I guess that is a demand for a teacher, to be flexible at all times, open to change, introduce new techniques that will make the whole activity exciting.

I am looking forward for a one fruitful semester ahead with my co workers, students and also to the people whom I am going to meet as I move on. How can I make it possible? simply to have a GOOD START!

P.S: You might be wondering, with the date this post was published, it was totally different with the date stated above... There was only a system error, just rely with the one that has been said... Thank You! have a nice day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment