Monday, June 29, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

It was such not a good evening for me as I had experienced a typical problem with my students... They actually ruined my night helping me to realize that I need to wake up with my dream, and face what is actually best for me. It is about time to follow what my heart speaks and not what my mind dictates, It is about time to get out of my shell and spread my wings high until I reach my true happiness. It is about time to accept the fact that I am not anymore happy with what I am right now. It is about time to face a new challenge outside the world of teaching as I planned to go back in the actual battle field in accounting. The prospective jobs may seem still uncertain, but my feelings of leaving the organization remains constant for a longer time now.

Being in the teaching profession is such a great pleasure, it is such a great honor indeed, I was able to get along with the different kinds of students inside the 4 walls of classroom. Imparting them my knowledge up to the extent of losing out my voice is not any matter to me, extending out my patience is not even a big deal, but I guess like an ordinary human being, some things have to put an end. I guess this is what I feel right now, I think that I really have to breathe another working environment, an environment that would somehow relief me from anger, an environment that would give me enough peace of mind, an environment that would satisfy my needs, and an environment that would show me the real value of camaraderie.

I do believe that starting a new is another great obstacle in my life, a life that are still covered by gigantic queries and great anxieties, a life that is immuned by previous nightmares, a life that hopes for eternal happiness and a life that longs of a sincere understanding.

I know that when some things has placed to an end, there is always a new lovely moment that will come before the eyes of a human, and I am deeply looking for that, I trust God, I love Him more than I do, I praise Him above all things, I know He knows what seems to be best for me, that is why whatever decisions I made, I know there was a blessing coming from Him!

Godbless Me Always! Good Luck KM on your Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment