Thursday, June 11, 2009

BUILDING AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT IN YOU!


Are you looking for a business to venture with? Need additional savings for the family? Or do you want to place your money savings in good hands other than investing it in a bank or in financing companies? No need to worry, there is this magazine which surely can help you answer all your queries, introducing the Entrepreneur Magazine, Your Partner in Business.

This magazine accompanies you to think of a business that will surely suit your taste. It provides vital and updated articles, news and features in and out of the business environment. It also tackles inspiring stories from successful entrepreneurs who just started from scratch but now are prominent in their respective businesses. It also provides some relevant tips and information on how you can start up your own dream business, how will you handle it, and how will you introduce it to your prospective markets.

Nowadays, the global financial crisis is consistently prevailing inside and out of our country, lay off of workers are being done side by side, our economy is slowly be putting at risk, in short our lives are becoming more complicated. But there is always an answer to every problem right? Definitely

Many of our “kababayans” nowadays are wise enough in handling life, they engage into businesses which they think can benefit them and their families as well. They believe that being a forever employee will not totally give them enough satisfaction. I do believe in that, I think having a life that is eternally be in the 4 walls of office will not make you grow much. But there is always an exemption absolutely.

A year ago, one of my hobbies is buying magazines, showbiz magazines specifically (ha-ha! You might think it is FHM or cosmopolitan, no it’s definitely not!) I wanted to know more of the latest issues of the various tv personalities (in short, tsismis! Ehe), I got to enjoy reading and learning from their stories, sharing their personal insights about certain topic etc. but as time goes by, I’m getting bored reading them. Until, coming 2nd semester of the school year, I was given the opportunity to teach Entrepreneurship Subject in the 2nd year and Project Feasibility Study in the 4th Year. Teaching these subjects is such a great challenge for me, a challenge that I have to impart to my students the different concepts and ideas of putting up a business and how to become a successful entrepreneur in the future. But teaching the said subjects did not become hard for me, why? Because I already had a detailed idea on starting up a business, we were thought actually in college and were able to execute it also, and especially with the help of Entrepreneur Magazine which I am regularly purchasing.

This magazine is absolutely informative with the latest business tips and updates. I am not an entrepreneur but I can say that there is this entrepreneurial spirit in me which I believe will be realized soon how about you? I am still in the process of searching for best innovative ideas which I can use in putting up my own business and I think this magazine is helping me out with that. Right now, I have already collected five entrepreneur magazines and still counting…

If you want to purchase or to know more about this magazine they are available in any book stores nationwide and with regards to its previous issues you can buy them in any book sale outlets or you can also visit their website… http://www.entrepreneur.com.ph for more business ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment