Friday, May 15, 2009

ANGELS AND DEMONS NOW IN THEATERS!


MOVIE SYNOPSIS

"What terrifying discovery would make the Vatican turn to Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks), the man who cracked history's most controversial code? When Langdon finds evidence of the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati—the most powerful underground organization in history—he also faces a deadly threat to the existence of the Illuminati's most despised enemy: the Catholic Church.

Upon learning that the clock is ticking on an unstoppable Illuminati time bomb, Langdon is recruited to travel to Rome, where he joins forces with Vittoria Vetra (Ayelet Zurer), a beautiful and enigmatic Italian scientist. Embarking on a nonstop, action-packed hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals, and even to the heart of the most secretive vault on earth, Langdon and Vetra will follow the 400-year-old Path of Illumination that marks the Vatican's only hope for survival."

Based on the best-selling novel Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.


Source: http://www.tribute.ca/movies/Angels+&+Demons/14273


I just came from Robinsons Pampanga, just to have my cellphone repair because of malfunctioning, until i dropped by over the cinema to see what are the movies shown today... I was glad to see that the most awaited movie of mine is now in theaters cinema 4 and 5 of Robinsons Pampanga, "the angels and demons"... But i was quite disappointed because the staff informed me that Cinema 4 is not anymore available due to the bulk of number of moviegoers inside... as I have seen Cinema 5 schedule ,iIhave to wait for 1 hour and 10minutes just to watch the beginningof the movie. So I decided to watched first Best Friends Forever, oneof the most funniest and endearing movie I ever watched... I can't hide my feelings of laughters upon watching this movie,,, Sharon and Ai Ai are absolutely great in this movie... This is really intended for families and our kadas!

After watching BFF, I rapidly went to Cinema 5 to watched Angels and Demons ( Eje! adik sa movie, pinanood talaga lahat! ganito talaga me pag gusto ko, watch talaga lahat! waha) anyway back to my story, story? whaha! whatever it may call... Upon entering the Cinema, I was wondering where will I seat,so i went in the balcony, but with my shock, I saw one of my students... Eje, I felt a little bit shy because I'm Watching all alone, but what is the matter,isn't? ejeje...so i just went on...

Upon watching the movie, I can't control myself to be amaze of the flow of the story itself and my God its effects really shakes my heart off...ahaha... I was a little bit emotional seeing 3 of the pillars of the church in this movie who happens to be candidates for being a pope after the death of the late Pope John Paul II dying caused and done by the illuminati group, the ever history enemies of the catholic church...

But with the help of Prof. Robert Langdon, a Professor in the Harvard University who played by the ever awarded actor, Tom Hanks...The Illuminati Time Bomb placed in the vatican's premises was stopped and put the vatican's in its peaceful mode.

The movie was really something to watched for, there are variety of twists especially in the end of the story... Thumbs up! for the Director of this film, which is undoubtably enormous...

As I finished watching the movie, I was able to reflect how much I Love my Catholic Religion and GOD !. It is a question of what can I do to save the earth from evil? simply, to do what is right, and deepen my faith and devotion to HIM. How about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment