Sunday, May 10, 2009

COFFEE ADDICT? VISIT COFFEE OVERDOSE




The summer is about to end , and yet is not a question that we still experience the hot environment within our own community... So it is not a doubt that Ice Cream, Ice Shakes, cold beverages and even cold coffee are of in demand nowadays. Late afternoon of May 9, 2009 when I and my friends decided to hang out somewhere in Dolores at Q1 Diners Cafe,,, but unfortunately the car is not available so it is not possible... I simply remembered during that moment that one time i drop by Mother Teresa of Calcutta Medical Center which is located just a few steps in our " kanto' at Pilar Village and saw a new establishment right beside the hospital, the Coffee Overdose... I am fond of Coffee especially cold ones so I suggested to my friends that we must just go there!



We arrrived in the place around 6pm, and We were welcomed wholeheartedly by one of the staff , his name is " EM"... Upon entering the store, I was astonished because there are no customers inside so I and my friends didn't avoid to chat so loud because nobody will hear us... ejeje... While waiting for our order " Choco Mudslide which is their specialty and Nachos which are absolutely palatable and cheaper than the ones in starbucks because I am regularly been there when I'm free, We didn't wasted out time so we took some pictures of the place which I will be using in creating this new post. We also had the time to know the staff even better, We exchange Cellphone numbers and emails for us to keep in touch and so that if I will visit again there, I will just text him so that I will be accomodated well again and have some discounts for the 2nd time... Discount? Yes, We're very fortunate because it is our first time to visit the place and yet because the staff and us became friends then He gave us discounts with the permission of his boss definitely... Thanks also for his boss! haha!



The simple but exciting trip was indeed something which made our night wonderful... We went home filled with happiness because of the fascinating experience that we had...

For your infromation, Coffee Overdose is located at Mother Teresa of Calcutta Medical Center... The store is open from 6am to 2am... and take note the store is a free wifi zone. According to Em, They will give the password to you,,, so for internet addicts... That place fits for you... So hurry Come and visit the enticing place. Your money will be completely worthy.










No comments:

Post a Comment